WHY IS IT WORTH TO ENTER AN OEM PARTNERSHIP WITH EIGHTPINS?
You build bicycles and want to change sustainably the bike industry?
You haven’t launched anything (r) evolutionary with seat posts for a long time?
Do you want to cover as many body sizes as possible in the design of the bicycle frame ?
Perhaps you have over 20 pages with all possible sizes that you take into account when integrating seat posts in production and you don’t even notice how tedious that is ?
Call us! Because…
- With us you can (r)evolutionize everything in the integration of seat posts. The frame size bullshit bingo is over. Because that’s what we call the effort with the installation of seat posts that our customers had before they cooperated with us.
- With us there is the ISPS concept for all body sizes. It is simple like that.
- With us you initially have work in the changing process. We go through this effort together. It’s also a lot of work for us at the beginning in our partnership, but we keep working. Because we love what we do. We are passionate about biking. We are bikers and develop for bikers. Without compromises.
- With us you sell more bikes. The bikers can easily and individually adjust the seat post to their bike body size. Your dealers are carefree:
- No more changing of the seat post due to too much or too little travel
- No more kinked cables when adjusting the height
- Fast maintenance thanks to the simple assembly and disassembly
- Every biker always has the individual maximum stroke.
- With us you reduce the total weight of your bike. Our seat post is record-breaking light weighted.
- Never again kinked seat tubes that lead to incorrect seat angles. With our setback head you get enough space for short chainstays, suspension travel and large tires.
If that’s not enough for you – another “Guzzi” – this word is Austrian and translated means: “Bonbon”: We market your bikes on our homepage that you equip with eightpins.
YOUR QUESTIONS - OUR ANSWERS
Time and effort for the development, for the prototypes, the testing as well as the transition in the production. We accompany you through the entire changeover phase.
Starting from your “go” for integration, the development period plus the time for industrialization lasts usually between 10 and 24 months.
You integrate the design of Eightpins seat post for your new bike models already in the concept and specification phase.